Life moves ahead; unfortunately we don’t get younger. Women pay great attention to the condition of their breasts, but as time passes, the bust loses its perfect forms and elasticity. Sagging is the word most women wouldn’t like to hear. This is because a sagged bust does not look attractive.
This kind of stereotype has been formed under the pressure of television and glossy magazines featuring young celebrities with small breasts or supermodels with enhanced busts. However, this is mostly just a showcase or rather an illusion, while a common woman who has given birth to a baby or two cannot boast perfect curves like this.
Is it actually possible to avoid sagging? What should you do to prevent fast changing for the worse and keep your bust fit as long as possible? All answers you may find on megabreastsize.com.
To find out answers to this kind of questions, you have to know what stands behind the negative effect. Breast sagging occurs due to excessive stretching of both skin around the breast area and ligaments responsible for support of the breasts. It’s like a rubber band: if overloaded or stretched excessively, it loses elasticity and cannot regain its initial condition. So what are the major harmful factors, and whether they can be reduced?
The first and foremost factor is aging. Unfortunately, it cannot be avoided. However, you can try to stay fit as long as possible.
If you have a big cup size, this adds to sagging just because the ligaments get weaker with age and are unable to support the bust any longer. The bigger your breasts, the sooner you will probably experience that nasty sagging effect.
If, during some period of your life, you experience fast and considerable weight loss, this will boost sagging, because breast tissues cannot shrink fast. So if you are going to lose some weight, take your time and be reasonable.
Pregnancy and the breastfeeding period are the time when many women face sagging for the first time, because the breasts’ size changes considerably within a relatively short period of time. Topical exercises and care procedures can be helpful.
You may be surprised, but there are some easy-to-implement though effective actions that can help you prevent sagging.
- The first thing to recommend is doing simple exercises affecting muscles in the breast area. This will help keep your breast fit.
- Avoid smoking, while this bad habit accelerates overall aging of your body and deteriorates skin elasticity in particular.
- Pay close attention to your diet. You should consume many fruits and vegetables. Studies show that skin elasticity is dependant on vitamin C. Also, drinking plenty of juices or water is recommended.
- Always wear a bra, which supports your bust properly. Breast bouncing can damage the ligaments. Wear sports bras during your workouts.
- Use lotions to moisturize your breast skin regularly and improve its condition.
These tips are easy to follow and in fact do not require much efforts. However, your zeal will pay off with better shapes and longer youth.